Suffolk has such a rich and varied music scene that we wanted to do something to complement it, so once a month we will screen a music documentary or concert film.
We are thrilled to be partnering with the following amazing people who represent some of the best indie music retailers, music folk and arts organisations in Suffolk, to help make these music nights happen:
- Amanda Caswell-Robinson from Whizzy Wallop – the Queen of Vinyl! Mandy has two vinyl outlets in Suffolk - Marlesford and Woodbridge and an online store. She’s also the proud mum of local singing sensation, Caswell.
- Stephen Foster – Foz is surely known to everyone on the local music scene and was the longest serving presenter on BBC Radio Suffolk, now with Radio Caroline, and is a strong supporter of local bands and singer-songwriters.
- Old Jet Arts Centre – Old Jet is a unique Arts Centre on the ex-US Air Force Base at Bentwaters in Suffolk. it is home to painters, photographers, writers, clothing designers and musicians. Founded by Jesse Quin of the band, Keane.
- Sundowners – DJ’s David Freeland and Ben Horner are arguably two of the best DJ’s in the land who regularly play quality tunes at venues around Suffolk
- Decoy Studios – Situated in the picturesque Suffolk countryside, Decoy Residential Recording Studios combines high-end construction, beautifully light spaces and luxury on-site accommodation to provide a truly unique recording experience. Founded by Cenzo Townshend, Decoy’s clients include Ed Sheeran, Lewis Capaldi, Niall Horan, Keane, Sam Smith, George Ezra, Maisie Peters, Kaiser Chiefs, Snow Patrol and many, many more.
- Stoddart Music - represents artists, songwriters, labels & publishers for creative synch placement in Adverts, Film, TV, Trailers and Games. We can provide music for any project. We represent all genres and decades: from 1930s to present; iconic global hits, through to trendy new bands, and everything in between!
If you are interested in partnering with us for these regular monthly music nights then please get in touch on email@example.com.